Sunday, April 7, 2013

Adventures

I'm embarking on an emotional expedition, one that I've been yearning for my whole life and one that I am in dire need of. I am fortunate enough that the non-biological family I have is bestowing me both love and with this opportunity to engage myself and better myself. (Thank you, you know who you are, and I love you more than ...)

Albeit this adventure is merely two months, I hope to accomplish a few things and/or at least set the groundwork for the future of a better life for myself.

Here are some things that I want to be accountable for:

1. Learn how to deal with my anxiety.
2. More Yoga.
3. More meditation.
4. Read more books.
5. More writing/improve my writing technically.
6. Learn to ride a motorcycle.
7. Swimming lessons.
8. Rock climb.
9. Discover and learn web development/Learn more computer science and programming.
10. Get a personal trainer to push myself further -- go harder, get better.
11. More running; get to 20K.
12. Figure out what I want for myself in love.
13. How to let go of all the hang ups from my biological family.
14. Build two bikes.
15. Make plans (Like said list) and finish it, beginning to end.
16. Less meat. More greens.
17. Find my equilibrium.
18. Spend less time on frivolously on the internet. Life is too short to waste "connecting" inconsequentially.
19. Show more love, say more I love yous and be sincere, and be more honest.
20. Read more in the news, be more aware environmentally, politically, socially.
21. Learn to sew.


These are just a few of the many things that I want to achieve; I'm sure there are others but these are the freshest things on my mind. My tenacity may be overzealous but who knows, maybe I'll just do only a few of these things. And, that's okay, too. Maybe that's just apart of growing up and growing pains include learning what you can do and what you fail at.

Knowing who I am today I am going to push myself to the seemingly limitless boundaries...

So, let it start today. I'm not going to be able to do this alone.

Send me all your positive karma and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment