Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Antiquated



Lately, I've been listening to wayyyy too much classical music, from Bach, Beethoven, Mozart to contemporary artist like Yo-Yo Ma and Charlie Siem. I've been feeling a particular mood, one I can't exactly pin-point, but one that seems to be satiated by the tones and octaves of a concerto or symphony.

This solemn-inducing weather has affected me in other ways, too. It's gotten me thinking about things in excess to the point of spiral-thought process of no answers. This week I have been living with a familiar anxiety that goes back to the recesses of my teenaged memories; I can't sleep, I wake up at the god-forsaken hours and sleep half consciously. I forgot what my anxiety felt like, and it's surfacing at inappropriate times like when I have to work the next day or when I have a facking rugby game in the morning.

On a brighter note, things will ease this weekend as I will be throwing a fiesta of sorts for my anniversaire!!!

Tons of friends, tons of alcohol and tons of everything -- albeit in excess -- will be had and all of my fucking crazzyyy ass nerves will be eased. I will be fine.

I need to not...




No comments:

Post a Comment